Monday, May 16, 2011

Sitting in the Boise Airport

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the minor inconvienence the other day.  Google decided to have a stroke and erase my blog and first post. 

I am as we speak sitting in the Boise Airport (BOI) waiting to depart for LAX as of 10:52am.  I have said goodbye to at least one person for the last month now and although it has been difficult, I know that everyone is rooting for me to do great things on the other side of the world.  As I was waiting in line to get through security, I was right behind a guy by the name of Joe Coulter who I went to BK 9th grade.  He just got back from Chile with the Peace Corps and said it was the most amazing time in his life.  That made me feel a whole lot better.  Its a small word.  It seemed like just another confirmation that I was supposed to do this. 

I wanted to thank everyone for all they have done for me through the years.  I even got two phone calls this morning wishing me luck.  You have all meant so much to me.  However, now I should probably go and get ready to board so farewell for now (or how they say it in Fijian, Ni Sa Bula).

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment